Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Quirks

It’s been brought to my attention by a certain friend that I have certain quirks.
I’m very well aware of these, but to have someone specifically point them out was amusing to me and made me laugh like a tart at work for a good 15 minutes yesterday.


So I decided to think of everypossible quirk I thought I have and post them. Why not? Their funny- at least to the quirker.

1. I randomly burst into song when doing small tasks. Sometimes I’m not aware of it, especially around people.
2. When telling stories I sometimes speak like Pee-Wee Herman, but for no more than a phrase at a time.

3. Thunder doesn’t phase me… slamming a door, random crying or outbursts make me jump.
4. I kick in the sheets when I stretch in bed. After which I sprawl out in a position I like to call “The Starfish”.
5. Michael Jackson music pumps me up.
6. I burp, but I always say excuse me.
7. I can find something funny about 80-90% of commercials on TV and laugh out loud on the couch.

8. I think it's funny when I put huge earrings in my nose ring
9. Stupid things make me cry in kid movies- For example when Kevin from Home Alone 2 is reunited with his mom under the big Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center- waterworks. And then I laugh at myself for being an idiot.
10. I’ve always dreamed about being on Jeopardy or being an Oscar Meyer Weener kid in the commercials.
11. I love my big f’ing glasses (optical and sun)

12. If I'm doing laundry for my bed sheets or towels I still wrap myself in them when I take them out of the dryer- undoubtedly there's a cheesy smile on my face.
13. My blog is a quirk ya dig?





No comments: