Monday, September 21, 2009

Clean Sheets

(P.S. not my bed) I thought about this at 4 this morning, and then again lying in bed for 15 minutes before I got up. I sleep 10x better when my sheets are clean. Not to be gross, but I was not a person who washed their sheets every week. Washing your sheets is a pain in the arse, and especially in college who is going to take the time to do 2-3 loads of laundry for their bed… I didn’t.

I’d say on average I used to wash my sheets once a month- oh stop your snickering I think a lot of people are like that. ANYWAYS…. Most recently I started washing my sheets every week and sleeping in a fresh clean bed is the shizzzzzzz. It’s just fresh and comfy and new and wonderful and now I am totally washing my sheets every week.

I woke up this morning to find that I had barely moved in my bed. The sheets weren’t all tussled and I hadn’t kicked everything off the bed (not including STARFISH). But yes, sleeping in a clean bed fosters an awesome night sleep, and I am a huge fan of the “clean laundry smell”- I might prefer it over cologne actually. Point is I felt like one of those people in the febreeze commercials… I couldn’t stop smelling my sheets and once again I found another thing to add to my list of “things that make Renee make cheesy smile faces”.

Word.

No comments: