Monday, September 14, 2009

Catching Up from Last Week

The birthday was fantastic (and yes, that's my apartment)! I was so happy and big thank you’s for everyone who came! It was a ridiculously fun weekend which resulted in my average bed time to be 3:45 in the AM.

I don’t think I’ve had so much cake and rich foods in one weekend mixed with marshmallow milkshakes and drinks. Good jaheeeeeez-us. And what a surprise to come back to work and have a lovely, huge, and NOW NOW NOW list of things to do. Good news: My boss is out for the whole week- yayyy. The work is manageable, keeps me busy, and makes the days go by faster.

Lots of favors asked, but fortunately because of Ms. Cathie Black I have learned to politely say I can’t help you this time, but when I’m finished I’ll check up to see if you need further help.

Thanks Cathie! If you don’t know who she is, President of Hearst Publications- she’s phenom.

Oh and also, I twitted earlier about Kayne being a douche at the VMA’s. I’m starting to think he does it on purpose for publicity…. May be instead of drinking and partying, his claim to fame is being an ass. Do you think they’ll beef up stage security from now on?

Also, the MJ tribute was fantastic! The set was amazing, the arrangements were seamless and Janet was boss- if you didn’t watch do it.

If you also missed Beyonce’s performance she killed it! Best performance of the night.

This week is crazy busy at work, I’ll be sure to have some fun stories for sure. I love how helpless corporate people are sometimes.

New fun word: Jaded. Reference Real World Cancun if you don’t know already.

No comments: