Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

The end of 2008 was fantastic, absolutley no complaints. It began with a B-CC tradition at Chadwicks the night before Thanksgiving and ended with a somewhat new B-CC New Years tradition at My Brothers Place. I always like to think about the past year and everything that has happened. It's true... you can't ever predict what's going to happen, who you will meet, or the things you will do.

Has anyone ever asked you if you would like to be able to predict the future or just see it? I'm sure in some cases the answer would be yes. I forget who it was, but I remember a female friend of mine from college said if she could see the future she'd only like to see herself at a dinner party and the people she was with. An interesting point of view I found refreshing- I just wish I could remember who it was... Liana may be?

Although having the ability to the predict the future would be fascinating, being able to say "That's so awesome that happened, I wouldn't of ever thought..." is always fun to do. New Years was great, again a newer B-CC tradition that was a friendly-frenzy in the best way possible. Being with friends is alwasy a plus, but getting an excuse to get dressed up is a great bonus. So let's take a look at the last year-12 photos in chronological order from 2008. I'm ready for 2009 and everything that comes with it... so far, I'm happy xx.





No comments: