I am not going to sit and have you read about why I’m the movie’s # 1 fan because I find it creepy when people do that and devote their undying love for a film or its actors. I will say that I am a big fan of the movie, and although I have not read the books (tisk tisk shame on me) I plan on borrowing them from my friend Elise in exchange for giving her a copy of the soundtrack.Twilight is the next great pop-film phenomenon and it’s not hard to understand why. Since I haven’t read the books I can only comment on the film. It’s endearing, mysterious, dark, awkward, funny, and romantic. True love between an immortal superb being named Edward and the love of his life, Bella- a fragile girl who is intrigued by the complicated wit and charm of her vampire prospect.
The soundtrack is great with songs by Mutemath, The Black Ghosts, Paramore, Muse, Collective Soul and Carter Burwell- you’ll even get some classical pieces in there that fit nicely in the film. Leading man Robert Pattinson also has two original songs on there, that you don’t hear in the film.. I don’t think.

I’ll definitely be seeing this again because...
a) I liked it so much
b) I want to see where the music was in each scene of the film
c) Elise and I have a thing for Robert Pattinson, it's healthy I promise you. But there's something about a slightly awkward, seemingly complex guy..
I would not be surprised if the pale skinned, awkward guys in high schools who sit in the back of the class room start to get more attention from the girls they knew, but never talked to.
Looking forward to moving to London next spring! PS stay tuned for photos and posts from this upcoming Thanksgiving Shinanigan week!
I would not be surprised if the pale skinned, awkward guys in high schools who sit in the back of the class room start to get more attention from the girls they knew, but never talked to.
Looking forward to moving to London next spring! PS stay tuned for photos and posts from this upcoming Thanksgiving Shinanigan week!
No comments:
Post a Comment