Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Well Hello- Post Thanksgiving and Holiday Fun


I’ve been reminded I haven't been updating- I know, oops. I’ve been hellaciously (not a real word so don’t try and spell check it) busy. If you were around this Thanksgiving then you should’ve had a good time… if you didn’t- I don’t know what’s wrong with you :). Wednesday, obviously good. This year there was no long line, waiting outside, windows being broken by asses and the company was great. I think we have a new Thanksgiving tradition- Sapphire. Again, if you didn’t have fun something must have been wrong because it wasn’t the venue, but the company that made the weekend more than enjoyable- YAY FRIENDS!

Although I don’t officially get a winter break I am very happy to be taking the whole week of Christmas-New Years (until Jan. 5) off YAYYYY!!! Stay tuned for a possible day trip for skiing/snowboarding whatever you like- Nina and I will get back to you.


The holidays are coming up and again more fun things to go around this year. The menu, whatever is going on, plus My Brothers Place on New Years. I’m up for paying $50 compared to last years’ $100 tab which resulted in my decision to stay at my friends house- which was nice and pleasant but I want to dress up and be with everyone.

What do you think of New Years resolutions??? I don’t know how I feel about them. I think it’s a lot of pressure to put on yourself to absolutely promise and swear to yourself you’re going to do this thing and that you HAVE to because its your NYR (New Years Resolution). I think that’s why sometimes they don’t work. For instance I have a friend who has tried to quit smoking for 3 years… still hasn’t happened.

Why New Years? Why not make resolutions when you want to? The point of New Years is to just have fun, be with your friends, and be excited for the next 12 months and whatever they may bring- that’s what I do :)

What do I look forward to for 2009- endless possibility.

P.S. Scythian, our favorite Irish band will be at Harp & Fiddle in Bethesda next Thursday- most of us will be taking the following Friday off!

No comments: