Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween Weekend

I don't think I've had so much fun on Halloween (it absolutley helped that Halloween fell on Friday this year and hope everyone can say the same thing!) And I'll give another shout out to my little sis whose birthday is Halloween! Despite having work the next day at 10AM there was no question about going out and there was a menu of festivity options to choose from. For cab reasons we planned on going to Ireland's 4 P's then meeting up with friends after... well 4 P's just turned out to be to much fun and we never made it to the party.


I was surprised that when we walked in all eyes turned on us since we (Elise and I) were the only people with full-fledged face paint on and Karna rocked her Mardi Gras Chicken hat adorned with beads. Not wanting to do anything complicated we kept it simple : regular clothes, painted faces and chicken hats.

Scythian was there (as noted in a previous post) and they were excellent as usual. We even got a shout of from them on stage when they thanked the "2 dead pandas" for coming out. The shouter-outer even snapped a photo with us(left).

Cider, one-handed hand clapping... the usual. The only somewhat unfortunate part of the night was Elise and I both wrecked our red suede shoes.. sigh, but all in all I'd say the the evening was fantastic!!!

SIDE NOTE: This week is going to have lots of important and historic (cross your fingers) things happening (cough cough)... MAKE SURE TO VOTE! So I'll probably be writing a little more than usual this week... until then.

No comments: