Ah you foul person, you have a dirty mind! I’m not talking about THAT form of pulling out. I’m talking about driving… you know those people who cut you off on the road from a side street? This happened to me twice today, which is more than I can handle in one round trip from work and back.Don’t you love driving and spotting someone in the not-so-far distance on a side street and you know this person is sitting in their car saying to themselves “Do I go? Should I wait? I think I have some room.. IM GOING FOR IT, GO GO GO!” And as soon as the person flies out from the street that they were on, like a bat out of hell (in your lane), they then immediately take their foot off the gas and drop to a speed slower than the posted speed limit?
I’m sure this has probably happened to all of us at least once, especially in this area. All I ever want to do before they even think about cutting me off is shout DO NOT PULL OUT! DO NOT PASS GO AND DO NOT COLLECT $200! It’s one of the most frustrating things in the world is to have someone pull out and cut you off, then not deliver on the speed in which they were so adamant in going when they HAD to get in front of you. It’s especially thrilling when this happens going down a hill.

But even more annoying is when you are the only car on the road- could they not wait a mere 30 seconds until you pass and then they’d have a whole open road to themselves? Or just choose another lane if there is more than 1! I’m calling out the old folks- they do this A LOT- kind of like Mr. Magoo CLICK HERE!
P.S. I love Mr. Magoo, he's very endearing- a very popular cartoon from 1949 :)
Just another thought since we’re on the driving topic… How come some people drive like they’re scared? They place their hands on the steering wheel at 11 and 1 and grasp like they’re holding onto dear life with their chin practically resting on the steering wheel. I just want to know if it’s to be defensive or if it’s actually comfortable. Believe me I’ve tried it and it’s a very awkward way to sit in a car and after about 15 seconds had to stop.
Happy driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment