I was listening to the radio and my favorite morning group, Nicole, Rich, Stan, and Ryan (XM 20!), and the topic of discussion/question of the day was:After meeting someone do you have to ask for their number, even if you don't want it?
One of the guys on the show met a girl at the bar and they struck up a conversation. After their encounter, he wasn’t really all too interested in pursuing anything with the girl so he said good-bye and went on his way. Now he’s wondering if he was a D-bag by not asking the girl for her number. Not that he would’ve called her, but this way she didn’t feel used.
It's simple: If you're not interested then don't ask for a number.
So no Ryan is not a douchebag in my opinion. I think it's funny though how he analyzed the situation afterwards. Also, if she didn't offer to get his number may be she wasn't interested either?
It's one thing if a guy/girl offers you their number and you say "No I don't want it"- that's dipping a toe in the douchebag pool, so in that case just take it. But from this girl's prospective I say don't ask for my number if you're not interested and have no plan to hang out again. You're sparing yourself and the other person from wasting time.
No one likes to be rejected, but it's better to do it upfront when it doesn't mean anything than to be a mind fu*k and string someone along- never good. That goes for both guys AND girls.
What do you all think?
I think the next blog might be about "A boy and a girl and a huh and a game!" if you know Gaga then you know what it will be about. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment