Sunday, February 15, 2009

An Ass That Makes Me Want to Dry Hump

The title of this blog is the comical line delivered by Scarlett Johanasen in the movie, “He’s Just Not That Into You” (must see and enjoyable for all) made the decision to write this blog easy. Once again, dry humping had made a small comeback in our lives by gracing us with it’s presence on the silver screen and surprisngly has popped up in numerous conversations the last couple of weeks.

We all know what dry humping is and when we think about it can’t help but to laugh at its concept. But as described by the University of California, Santa Barbara dry humping (aka dry sex) is
"the sexual rubbing and motion of two bodies with clothes on or off, as long as no male fluids can enter the vagina, anus, or mouth" (click her for reference).

Despite being the topic of conversation sometimes and being mentioned in movies, how could I not write about it when I came across the description above attached to the picture I used found on google images? I mean really! We may not think about it, but most of it still do it- not the way we might have in 9th grade, but it still occurs. SO this blog will actually be a 5 part series that I’ll discuss every couple of days. I encourage those who read to leave comments and contribute.

Part 2- The History of the dry hump
Part 3- Why dry humping is appealing/ why we do it
Part 4- Techniques and stories
Part 5- The future of dry humping

After much discussion and story sharing filled with belly laughs and giggles it was decided that this long tradition of keeping your pants on while grinding on your hook up, boyfriend, or girlfriend needed to be brought up once again for fantastical reminiscing.

Part 2 coming on Tuesday!

1 comment:

LizSpencer1 said...

Dry humping is so good thats why lesbians do it and call it sex