Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome!!!


A co-worker of mine showed me her blog she very recently created and I loved the idea. I’m not a writer, but I tend to always have something to talk about. In August 2008 I attended a Business Writing and Grammar seminar that I really didn’t want to attend, but thought it would be a good idea to refresh my memory when it came to proper grammatical skills.

The speaker was fabulous- thanks Gerry! Not only was Gerry energetic and fun, but she made you want to become a better business writer. Even furthur than that she purposed the idea that anyone can be a real writer. Everyone has a story to tell and explained that if you were to sit down and just write random thoughts for a half hour every day, in incomplete sentences, that didn’t make sense for one year, you’d have a novel.

I don’t think this blog will become my personal diary, but my goal is to write about something every week- without a theme- so this blog will be pretty random, like me :)


Oh and the reason for the name of this blog is pretty simple-- blue is one of my favorite colors and SMEE is the name I have chosen for the English Bulldog I want to get one day (hence the picture you see at the top).


Enjoy!

No comments: